Easy PGX Line
EasyPGX®: the dry qPCR revolution against cancer
EasyPGX® is the complete RT-qPCR in vitro diagnostic solution with the most comprehensive portfolio of assays for molecular oncology. With its revolutionary ready-to-use, dry-format, pre-aliquoted, 8-well reaction strips, EasyPGX® is suited to use in any laboratory setting, assuring rapid, high-performance, standardised results with easy handling.
EasyPGX® product line – key features
- Ready to use: ready-to-use dry reagents,pre-aliquoted in 8-well RT-PCR strips.
- Easy to use: fewer pipetting steps needed for reaction set up with a total HoT < 10 min. No need for freezing-thawing cycles or pipetting on ice.
- High sensitivity: limit of detection as low as 0.5%.
- Flexible sample requirement: validated for low quantity and low quality DNA, ct DNA and RNA from different input materials such as FFPE and liquid biopsies.
- Turnaround time: from tissue to result in less than 3 hours with only 10 minutes of hands-on time.
- Fast: from sample to result in under 3 hours.
- Flexible: runs multiple targets in one experiment.
- Automatic data analysis: includes dedicated automated data analysis and interpretation software.
- Room temperature shipping and storage: complete master mix in a dry format that is stable at room temperature.
- Standards included: includes positive and negative controls for the validation of each session.
- Regulatory: Compliant with the current EU IVDR regulation (2017/746).